7.03.2005

Today....

I went to my house to get some mail and to see my mom and grandma for my birthday. My mom gave me a check and so did my grandma.
I picked up my bike, which is just the frame and the front tire, as the rear tire is warped to shit. I'm going to borrow kelly's brothers rear rim, until I can afford a rear rim from nashbar . I made a little shopping list for my bike as well, as I need to get it cleaned and re-greased.
Kelly and I just just rented Coach Carter, so hopefully we picked a good one. Everyone I know that saw it, said it was great.
Tomorrow is the big Sandwich 4th of July Celebration, so we will be out and about all day.

Also, I changed the settings on the blog so that you can leave a comment, even if you aren't a blogger member.

Have a good 4th!!

-Jeff

No comments: