6.27.2005

Blogging?

I don't understand this phenomenon. Blogging, or updating your personal life on the internet for all to see, is a very interesting subject. I guess it doesn't have to be personal, but usually it is.
I'm watching the Red Sox with Kelly. 0-0 in the 4th. Kinda boring game today.
We are also kinda looking into houses, which is fun, and exciting. I would like a fixer-upper, because its much more fun to do the stuff yourself. Like Kelly's room, we really did up nice. There are a few things left to do, but I think we did a great job, for amateurs that is!
I have to work in the backroom all day tomorrow, and the only saving grace is that I won't have to deal with customers, and I'll be working with someone who knows what they are doing (Mike).
That's all for now, maybe more later.

No comments: